COVID-19 pandemic is a stark reminder of the vital role that the medical workers play. As we know, 13th May is the International Day of the Nurses, so we want to express special gratitude and recognition for their devotion and hard work as they are at the forefront of fighting epidemics and pandemics – providing high quality and respectful treatment and care.
14 days since our last update has passed, and during these 14 days we have heard a lot of news regarding this situation, most of them being positive, such as:
- UK has reported dwindling of the number of new Coronavirus cases with no deaths for a few days;
- in California people started getting married but in a completely different setting – with only one witness allowed to be present
- an antibody test has been approved which will detect if people had already had coronavirus;
- in North Macedonia several patients recovered after they have been given blood plasma from patients that have already recovered from COVID-19;
- some of our neighbor countries have opened bars, restaurants, loosened the measures even more, and in our country coffee bars started working a bit differently than previous – offering coffee to go, so now we are seeing more people spending their time in the parks wearing masks and respecting distance.
When it comes to our company, here is what has happened during these two weeks:
- We had our first Online Tech Meet Up Event. We have a tradition of organizing Tech Meet Ups once in a year in our country where we discuss on trending technology topics. Due to COVID-19, we couldn’t have the tech meet up as we usually have it, so we organize it online. Four of our colleagues discussed about Machine Learning in SnapLogic, Python, Digital Transformation, and Robotic Process Automation. If you didn’t have the chance to attend the tech meet up, you can watch it here and if you have any questions related to it, you can send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- As we have noted in the update at the beginning of May, during May we are organizing a set of webinars dedicated to sharing our knowledge and giving solutions to challenges that people might experience. In the past two weeks we had the following webinars:
- Set up your virtual store fast using ORM in NodeJs
- Boost customer acquisition by using OData
- Executing JMeter performance and functional tests on Azure DevOps
In the following week – week 11, we will have two more webinars in this series:
- Adapting to business changing needs by using a platform like Salesforce
- Why is having a business continuity plan crucial for a company?
- Besides these two webinars, we are also having a joint webinar with our partner T-Systems, Nederland where the discussion will be around digital transformation, and the company’s readiness for the new normal life of digitization. We would be glad to see you also there, and discuss these topics. More info on the webinar you can find here: Digital Disruption: Develop Your Strategy Now!
- We know the effects that COVID-19 has on every industry, investments included. So, on Tuesday 26.05, we are also participating in a discussion about the impact of COVID-19 on investments. If you want to join the discussion and share your thoughts on it, you will be able to do that here: The Impact of COVID-19 on IT Investments: Areas to Invest in During the Pandemic
- We are always happy and proud when we see our clients, partners, and employees growing, expanding, receiving awards and certificates, which are a proof of their hard work and dedication. In this update we want to say Congratulations to our partner SnapLogic for being chosen as the Best Integration Platform as a Service for 2020 as part of the annual CODiE Awards.
- In the past period we have been actively engaging in expanding our knowledge in Robotic Process Automation, and we have created 5 robots (solutions) which are published on UiPath Marketplace:
- Creating Leads in Salesforce from Multiple CSV Files
- Add Salesforce Campaigns from Multiple CSV files
- Add Case in Salesforce from CSV file
- Add Salesforce Accounts from Multiple CSV Files
- Add Contacts in Salesforce from Multiple CSV Files
- Last but not least, we have also created a lot of reading material in the areas of E-commerce, Service Now, Salesforce, Data, and other topics which can be found in our blog post section on our website.
As we are going into week 11, we remind ourselves on everything that has happened these past weeks with a smile on our faces, we are proud of how we are coping with the situation, and we are looking forward to the new challenges, and surprises that the world has to offer.
If you didn’t have the time to read, or you have missed our updates, you can find a summary of them on our website:
- Adapting to the New Way of Work and Life – Week 1 to 4
- Adapting to the New Way of Work and Life – Week 5 & 6
- Adapting to the New Way of Work and Life – Week 7
- Adapting to the New Way of Work and Life – Week 8
Until our next update, stay safe and healthy!