InterWorks has an open position for AngularJS Developer to join us in our offices in Bitola, Macedonia.
- Strong AngularJS knowledge (Angular 2+ or longstanding experience with version 1.0)
- Experience with RESTful services
- UML and BPMN (Business Process Modeling and Notation)
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Participation in knowledge sharing
- Willing and able to travel when required
- Excellent English oral and written communication
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical problem solving capabilities
- Able to find different ways of implementing solutions and solving problems
Enjoy our benefits:
- Full time employment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- An excellent and highly stimulating working environment
- Dynamic international working environment
- Great career opportunities
- Personal Development through PDP’s, training, education and certifications
- Great colleagues
- Possibility for international travel
- Dynamic, enjoyable and pleasant work environment
If you feel confident about your skills and you are willing to work on side by side with our people, we encourage you to send us your resume.
We will carefully review it and you will hear from us very soon for the next steps. Candidates with higher and demonstrated experience will have an advantage. More details about Your future career in InterWorks you can find here.