Meet part of IW’s team
Our Business Enablement Unit has an open position for experienced Business Analyst to join our IT team in our offices in Bitola, Skopje or Prilep.
As a Business Enablement Unit, we are providing a wide range of products and services to help every team and organization unleash their full potential and respond to market changes faster, deliver higher quality products, and operating more effectively and transparently. We help every team move towards their mission, regardless of industry or size.
As part of our team, you will be responsible for cross-practice requirements analysis, understanding, and/or designing business processes as well as documenting their models. You will work closely with representatives at different organizational levels. Constant communication and collaboration with our colleagues and clients in order to analyze, document, and visualize the business requirements is an essence of your daily work lifecycle.
Minimum 7 years of working experience in IT.
- Excellent communication skills, strong attention to details and ability to learn subject matter quickly
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all organizational levels
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Excellent business and systems analysis skills
- Strong understanding of the SDLC and agile project management methodologies
- Strong interest in business and business development
- Understanding of systems engineering and information technology concepts
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple projects within your project timeframes
- Strong ability to motivate, direct and lead others
- Experience with applying knowledge of various analysis and gathering approaches, methodologies, and models
- Experience with requirements management, use cases, and data gathering
- Experience with business processes and activity modeling tools, languages and methodologies (UML, BPM, ArchiMate, TOGAF etc.)
- Experience using Task Management, Knowledge Management, and Agile Project Management tools (Jira, Confluence, etc.)
- Reports creation and presentations
- Business Analysis certification suggested, but not required
- Eager to learn new technologies and methodologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- A humble and can-do attitude
- Disciplined, responsible, reliable person
- Comfortable in working with a team as well as independently
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Able to find different ways of implementing solutions and solving problems
- Willing and able to travel when required
What we offer
At InterWorks, we believe in our people. We believe in their ambition, creativity, and hard work to achieve what they have set, and we believe that by investing in them, we invest in our future – they are our most valuable asset. We focus on promoting culture and building a place where you can freely share your mistakes, opinions, and knowledge.
- full-time employment
- competitive salaries
- performance-related benefits and bonuses
- opportunity for personal & professional development
- possibility for international travel
- dynamic working environment
- private health insurance and much more.
InterWorks is an equal opportunity employer and the Equal Employment Opportunity is our fundamental principle. What we care for is your expertise, ambition to develop personally and professionally, and your values, regardless of your gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or marital status. We emphasize diversity, equality and flexible working.
We work with the latest integration technologies, like MuleSoft, SnapLogic, TIBCO, we have one of the biggest Quality Assurance practices and we have expertise in AI, Machine Learning, Big Data, Microsoft, PHP, Mobile Development, AWS Cloud, Data Management, Business Support, and DevOps. Our clients are located in the USA and Europe and you can find us in Bitola, Prilep, Skopje, and Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Your Life at InterWorks
Though socializing with colleagues has been postponed due to COVID-19, you can check what we have been doing before COVID-19, and planning to continue after this period finishes on our Instagram, Facebook and YouTube accounts, and check some of the videos below.