Meet part of IW’s team
If you are already in the IT industry, have experience with Cloud, and you want a new challenge to increase your knowledge, we have an open position for a Cloud Engineer in our offices in Bitola, Prilep, and Skopje.
As part of our Cloud team, your focus will be primarily on digital operations hosted in Microsoft Azure, with a great opportunity to leverage knowledge and expertise in Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Cloud. We are looking for people who are passionate about technology, the latest toolsets, and techniques. In your everyday work, you will use and work with containerization, serverless computing, and platform-as-a-service offerings from the major cloud vendors.
- Knowledge and experience in one of the cloud platform offerings: Azure and AWS are preferred
- Understanding the concept of microservices
- Knowledge and experience in containerization platform as Docker
- 5+ years of experience in Software Development
- Experience with team collaboration systems/software
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and SCRUM
- Experience in .NET Core is appreciated
- Strong self-motivation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- A humble and can-do attitude
- Disciplined, responsible, reliable person
- Comfortable in working with a team as well as independently
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Willing and able to travel when required
You will be responsible for
- Participation in the design and management of container-based hosting environments
- Support in the incident and problem management to identify the root cause and fix, define, and put in place improvements to avoid the problem occurring again.
- Implementation of cloud solutions
- Participation in an optimized approach for hybrid-cloud solutions
- Analyzing client requirements and provide POC/research-based proposal
- Managing and provisioning cloud solutions through machine-readable definition files
- Producing deliverables and contribution to all steps of solutions implementation
Some of our blog posts on AWS cloud
- Work from Home – Remote Access to AWS Using ClientVPN and AWS Managed Windows AD
- WebSocket APIs in Amazon API Gateway – Push Notifications
What we offer
At InterWorks, we believe in our people. We believe in their ambition, creativity, and hard work to achieve what they have set, and we believe that by investing in them, we invest in our future – they are our most valuable asset. We focus on promoting culture and building a place where you can freely share your mistakes, opinions, and knowledge.
- full-time employment
- competitive salaries
- performance-related benefits and bonuses
- opportunity for personal & professional development
- possibility for international travel
- dynamic working environment
- private health insurance and much more.
InterWorks is an equal opportunity employer and the Equal Employment Opportunity is our fundamental principle. What we care for is your expertise, ambition to develop personally and professionally, and your values, regardless of your gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or marital status. We emphasize diversity, equality, and flexible working.
We work with the latest integration technologies, like MuleSoft, SnapLogic, TIBCO, we have one of the biggest Quality Assurance practices and we have expertise in AI, Machine Learning, Big Data, Microsoft, PHP, Mobile Development, AWS Cloud, Data Management, Business Support, and DevOps. Our clients are located in the USA and Europe and you can find us in Bitola, Prilep, Skopje, and Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Your Life at InterWorks
If you want to see what you will experience here besides work, check our Instagram, Facebook and YouTube accounts, and check some of the videos below.