InterWorks has an open position for Data Management/BI Developer to join Data Management development team in our offices in Bitola, Macedonia.
We offer you to be part of our rapid-growing environment and work on these super cool technologies related to data and analytics that are part of the most growing trends in the technology these days.
Accept the challenge and you will have opportunity to work with wide range of technologies and concepts in the field of Data Management, Data warehousing, Business Intelligence etc.
- Knowledge and experience about SQL (advanced)
- Knowledge and experience about databases and DBMS (MSSQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Advanced English proficiency (spoken and written)
- Desire to learn new skills of data field and grow competencies
- Understanding and applying of data warehousing concepts
- Experience with Tableau or another BI tool
- Experience with Amazon Redshift or other cloud data warehouse service
- Experience within any topic of Data Management disciplines
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Participation in knowledge sharing
- Willing and able to travel when required
- Excellent English oral and written communication
- Analytical problem solving capabilities
- Able to find different ways of implementing solutions
- Strong Work Ethic
- Positive Attitude
- Ability to Listen
- Conflict Resolution
Enjoy our benefitsÂ
- Full time employment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Private health insurance
- An excellent and highly stimulating working environment
- Dynamic international working environment
- Great career opportunities
- Personal Development through PDPâ€™s, training, education and certifications
- Great colleagues
- Possibility for international travel
- Dynamic, enjoyable and pleasant work environment
If you feel confident about your skills and you are willing to work onÂ something new, interesting and very trending like data management, side by side with our people who have a deep knowledge about data management solutions, we encourage you to send us your resume.
We will carefully review it and you will hear from us very soon for the next steps. Candidates with higher and demonstrated experience will have an advantage. More details about your future career in InterWorks you can findÂ here.