Meet part of IW’s team
InterWorks has an open position for Data Scientist to join our Data Management team in our offices in Bitola, Prilep or Skopje, Macedonia.
You will be responsible for implementing advanced analytics solutions, combining mathematical and programming skills, along with domain knowledge to create predictive models and other tools and applications. You will prepare and analyze datasets to extract meaningful insights, use supervised and unsupervised learning techniques, and other statistical methods to solve complex optimization problems. You will collaborate with a team of data professionals to produce deliverables and contribute to the needed steps of solutions implementation.
- Strong understanding and proficiency with core principles in Data Science, modern tooling, and numerical subjects: Machine Learning concepts and algorithms, mathematics and statistics, data and text analytics, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with data engineering concepts
- Advanced knowledge of Python and practical implementation using its packages
- Practical understanding of SQL and NoSQL concepts and databases
- Experience choosing, using, developing and refining machine-learning models
- Demonstrable proficiency in statistical data analysis and data visualization
- Experience in R and/or other programming languages
- Knowledge of Spark (PySpark) or other Big Data processing and analytics engine
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- A humble and can-do attitude
- Disciplined, responsible, reliable person
- Comfortable in working with a team as well as independently
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Willing and able to travel when required
You will be responsible for
- Implementing advanced analytics solutions
- Combining mathematical and programming skills, along with domain knowledge to create predictive models and other tools and applications
- Preparing and analyzing datasets to extract meaningful insights
- Using supervised and unsupervised learning techniques, and other statistical methods to solve complex optimization problems
- Produce deliverables and contribute to all steps of solutions implementation
What we offer
At InterWorks, we believe in our people. We believe in their ambition, creativity, and hard work to achieve what they have set, and we believe that by investing in them, we invest in our future – they are our most valuable asset. We focus on promoting culture and building a place where you can freely share your mistakes, opinions, and knowledge.
- full-time employment
- competitive salaries
- performance-related benefits and bonuses
- opportunity for personal & professional development
- possibility for international travel
- dynamic working environment
- private health insurance and much more.
InterWorks is an equal opportunity employer and the Equal Employment Opportunity is our fundamental principle. What we care for is your expertise, ambition to develop personally and professionally, and your values, regardless of your gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or marital status. We emphasize diversity, equality, and flexible working.
We work with the latest integration technologies, like MuleSoft, SnapLogic, TIBCO, we have one of the biggest Quality Assurance practices and we have expertise in AI, Machine Learning, Big Data, Microsoft, PHP, Mobile Development, AWS Cloud, Data Management, Business Support, and DevOps. Our clients are located in the USA and Europe and you can find us in Bitola, Prilep, Skopje, North Macedonia, and Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Your Life at InterWorks
If you want to see what you will experience here besides work, check our Instagram, Facebook and YouTube accounts, and check some of the videos below.