We have an open position for HR Specialist – Recruiter to join our HR team in Bitola, Macedonia.
As a Recruiter, your task will be to use various channels to look for potential candidates – contact passive candidates and build talent pipelines for future hiring needs. You will help us to proactively identify our hiring needs and help us fill vacancies with qualified team members for a variety of positions. As an ideal candidate, your networking skills should be solid, and you should know how to source on social media and enjoy learning about different roles.
- Act as an employer brand ambassador and help drive the candidate’s interest in career opportunities.
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks and assist with multi-channel recruiting process to fill the pipeline with high-quality candidates, including, but not limited to, passive applicants, internal recruiting, employee referrals, social networking, college networking, internships, and job fairs.
- Create relevant, compelling and personalized communication strategies that inform and spread the word about working at InterWorks and the opportunities for which we are hiring.
- Demonstrate the ability to be self-motivated, organize time and schedule activities to ensure all weekly, quarterly and annual goals are met.
- Support planned activities such as attending internal/external events and participating in canvassing and global hiring days.
- Partner and consult with the marketing team, human resources manager and other parties involved in the employment to understand position requirements and determine staffing needs and marketing keywords.
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques.
- Monitor conversion rates, including the number of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired.
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities.
- Lead the recruitment process which include: screening resumes, performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates, perform reference and background checks, make recommendations to human resources and hiring managers, coordinate interviews, follow up on the interview process status, maintain relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved, communicate employer information and benefits screening process, complete timely reports on employment activity.
- Bachelor’s degree in some of the social sciences
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral, both in Macedonian and English language
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good decision making skills
- Proficient in Word (Excel, MS Word, Outlook)
- Ability to conduct different types of interviews
- Experience with recruitment processes and databases
- Ability to design and implement recruiting strategies
- Practical knowledge of Labor law and legislation
- Excellent record-keeping skills
Enjoy our benefits:
- Full-time employment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- An excellent and highly stimulating working environment
- Dynamic international working environment
- Great career opportunities
- Personal Development through PDP’s, training, education, and certifications
- Great colleagues
- Possibility for international travel
- Dynamic, enjoyable and pleasant work environment
If you feel confident about your skills and you are willing to work on something new and interesting, side by side with our people who have deep knowledge about data integration development and you want to become part of the integration team, we encourage you to send us your resume.
We will carefully review it and you will hear from us very soon for the next steps. Candidates with higher and demonstrated experience will have an advantage. More details about Your future career in InterWorks you can find here.