If you are a person working in the Human Resources department, willing to work in a setting which involves a wide variety of people with different skills and personalities, we have an open position for a Human Resources Assistant in our office in Bitola.
Since you will be part of the Human Resources department, you should be ready to work closely with our people, get to know them, and help them realize their goals. ⋮IW teams include professionals in different technologies who are sharing and incorporating family values within the company and are really ambitious, willing to grow personally and professionally, and willing to help everyone around them. Thus, nurturing and maintaining this professional working atmosphere with family values woven through it will be your challenge as well.
The Human Resources Assistant should be a highly motivated team member providing overall administrative support to the HR Department. The ideal candidate must possess intelligence, problem-solving ability, integrity, and the ability to maintain the utmost confidentiality and build relationships.
- Assisting with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Providing administrative support to other HR professionals in the HR department
- Organizing resumes and job applications
- Scheduling job interviews and participating in the interview process
- Ensuring background and reference checks are completed
- Preparing new employee files
- Orienting new employees to the organization
- Serving as a point person for all new employee questions
- Maintaining current HR files and databases
- Operating with the Leave of Absence system
- Operating with the system for working time registration
- Completing the administrative part of termination of employment
- Maintaining employees’ confidence and protecting operations by keeping human resource information confidential
- Processing incoming HR mail and correspondence with applicants
- Creating and distributing documents
- Organizing and conducting surveys with employees
- Organizing meetings with employees
- Providing support in conducting internal interviews for measuring employee satisfaction
- Other administrative tasks within the HR department
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and work with sensitive information
- Strong work ethic and self-motivation
- Superior customer service; strong attention to detail with a focus on quality and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills; ability to communicate and interact positively and professionally with all employees
- Strong prioritization, organizational, and follow-up skills; able to manage changing priorities and deliverables, coordinate workflow, and manage multiple tasks, projects, and deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving skills; ability to proactively consider requests/needs and respond promptly and thoughtfully
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor the quality of work
- Must be safe, able to follow the instructions, respond to the direction of management, and must be able to improve efficiency through feedback management
- Must be able to read and interpret efficiently information, to present numerical data, and to be skilled for gathering, processing, and analyzing of data.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- University Degree (HRM, Legal, Economic or Social Sciences preferable)
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in Human Resources.
- High proficiency in MS Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and the ability to use complex features.
- Excellent English oral and written communication
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices in Macedonia
What We Offer
At InterWorks, we believe in our people. We believe in their ambition, creativity, and hard work to achieve what they have set, and we believe that by investing in them, we invest in our future – they are our most valuable asset. We focus on promoting culture and building a place where you can freely share your mistakes, opinions, and knowledge.
- full-time employment
- competitive salaries
- performance-related benefits and bonuses
- opportunity for personal & professional development
- possibility for international travel
- dynamic working environment
- private health insurance and much more.
InterWorks is an equal opportunity employer and the Equal Employment Opportunity is our fundamental principle. What we care for is your expertise, ambition to develop personally and professionally, and your values, regardless of your gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or marital status. We emphasize diversity, equality and flexible working.
We work with the latest integration technologies, like MuleSoft, SnapLogic, TIBCO, we have one of the biggest Quality Assurance practices and we have expertise in AI, Machine Learning, Big Data, Microsoft, PHP, Mobile Development, AWS Cloud, Data Management, Business Support, and DevOps. Our clients are located in the USA and Europe and you can find us in Bitola, Prilep, and Skopje.
Your Life at InterWorks