InterWorks has an open position for Integration Developer to join our SnapLogic development team in our offices in Bitola, Macedonia.
- XML and JSON
- Experience with database and SQL: writing queries, store procedures, optimizing existing queries and etc.
- Knowledge about REST and SOAP web services
- Knowledge about any integration tool like Tibco BW, MuleSoft, SnapLogic or any other is a +
- Experience working with any programing languages like Java, Python, Ruby etc.
- Knowledge about data warehouse
- Knowledge about JMS
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Participation in knowledge sharing
- Willing and able to travel when required
- Excellent English oral and written communication
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical problem solving capabilities
- Able to find different ways of implementing solutions and solving problems
Enjoy our benefits:
- Full time employment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- An excellent and highly stimulating working environment
- Dynamic international working environment
- Great career opportunities
- Personal Development through PDPâ€™s, training, education and certifications
- Great colleagues
- Possibility for international travel
- Dynamic, enjoyable and pleasant work environment
If you feel confident about your skills and you are willing to work onÂ something new and interesting, side by side with our people who have a deep knowledge about integration development and want to work with the trending integration tools such as SnapLogic, we encourage you to send us your resume.
We will carefully review it and you will hear from us very soon for the next steps. Candidates with higher and demonstrated experience will have an advantage.Â More details about Your future career in InterWorks you can findÂ here.