InterWorks’ SnapLogic Practice is looking for an enthusiastic Middleware Integration Developer. A team-player that is technically passionate, proud of his/her craft, solution-focused and broadly developed. As an integration developer working with one of the best iPaaS platforms â€“ SnapLogic having a positive can-do mind-set and living the InterWorks’ family oriented culture is a key for being part of us.
We offer you to be part of our rapid-growing environment and work with the super cool SnapLogic integration platform and get closely to data, transformations, analytics etc.
- Very confident in SQL
- Basic knowledge of data warehouses
- Knowledge of XML and JSON
- Knowledge of web services (REST and SOAP)
- OOP Concepts in any programming languages
- Basic Java knowledge
- Enterprise Integration experience is a +
- Knowledge about SnapLogic Integration Platform is a +
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Participation in knowledge sharing
- Willing and able to travel when required
- Excellent English oral and written communication
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical problem solving capabilities
- Able to find different ways of implementing solutions and solving problems
Enjoy our benefits
- Full time employment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Private health insurance
- An excellent and highly stimulating working environment
- Dynamic international working environment
- Great career opportunities
- Personal Development through PDPâ€™s, training, education and certifications
- Great colleagues
- Possibility for international travel
- Dynamic, enjoyable and pleasant work environment
If you feel confident about your skills and you are willing to work onÂ something new and interesting, side by side with our people who have a deep knowledge about integration development and want to work with the trending integration tools such as SnapLogic, we encourage you to send us your resume.
We will carefully review it and you will hear from us very soon for the next steps. Candidates with higher and demonstrated experience will have an advantage.Â More details about Your future career in InterWorks you can findÂ here.