Meet part of IW’s team
Location: Skopje, Prilep, Bitola
System Integration is the process of merging small parts or sub-systems into one system that functions as a whole, so the data which is part of those systems becomes part of one bigger system that will share the data easily and fast whenever needed. Some of the biggest companies such as Adobe, AstraZeneca, Groupon, Wendy’s, Subway, Verizon, GameZeneca, Coca Cola, MasterCard, AirBnB etc., use System Integration to increase the decision-making speed, increase product quality, and at the same time reduce costs of operation and increase ROI. SnapLogic, MuleSoft, and TIBCO are among the top integration platforms widely used.
System Integration offers a lot of benefits, not just for customers, but also for integration developers, since it is a field that is constantly changing and in step with the latest technology trends. So, besides being able to work on platforms that are leaders in self-service application and data integration, and which are trendy, integration developers have also a chance to experience the use of AI and ML in integration.
Being specialized in integration, SnapLogic, MuleSoft and TIBCO, InterWorks has an open position for Senior Integration Developer to join our team in Skopje or Bitola. As part of our team, you will be able to work on projects for worldly-known companies, constantly improve your knowledge and skills, and experience the use of the latest trends in technology.
Moreover, since InterWorks is a partner with SnapLogic, you will be able to work on a platform that is the winner in the ‘Best Platform as a Service or Cloud Middleware’ category in the 2019-2020 Cloud Awards, and a company that has experienced a 200% increase in accelerated customer growth in 2019.
Minimum 5 years of software developer experience.
Required Skills & Technologies:
- Expert knowledge in REST and SOAP services
- Experience with Markup Languages like XML and JSON, and XSLT
- Knowledge about RDBMS and persistence layers
- Software design (OOP, SOLID principles, and Design Patterns)
- Experience with async concepts and message queuing
Preferable Skills & Technologies:
- Experience with Java and JEE
- Understanding EAI concepts is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- A humble and can-do attitude
- Disciplined, responsible, reliable person
- Comfortable in working with a team as well as independently
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Willing and able to travel when required
You will be responsible for:
- Business Analysis of Customer Functional Requirements
- Solution design and architecture
- Software development activities
- Monitor the implementation with the development team to deliver the required software components/ application
- Continuous development of own knowledge according to the technology
- Report his/her progress to the assigned superior
Check what our integration expert Lazo said about integration and SnapLogic
Some of our blog posts on Integration and SnapLogic:
- Making multiple systems work as one through Integration
- Recognizing emotion in IMDB comments using SnapLogic Machine Learning
What We Offer
At InterWorks, we believe in our people. We believe in their ambition, creativity, and hard work to achieve what they have set, and we believe that by investing in them, we invest in our future – they are our most valuable asset. We focus on promoting culture and building a place where you can freely share your mistakes, opinions, and knowledge.
- full-time employment
- competitive salaries
- performance-related benefits and bonuses
- opportunity for personal & professional development
- possibility for international travel
- dynamic working environment
- private health insurance and much more.
InterWorks is an equal opportunity employer and the Equal Employment Opportunity is our fundamental principle. What we care for is your expertise, ambition to develop personally and professionally, and your values, regardless of your gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or marital status. We emphasize diversity, equality and flexible working.
We work with the latest integration technologies, like MuleSoft, SnapLogic, TIBCO, we have one of the biggest Quality Assurance practices and we have expertise in AI, Machine Learning, Big Data, Microsoft, PHP, Mobile Development, AWS Cloud, Data Management, Business Support, and DevOps. Our clients are located in the USA and Europe and you can find us in Bitola, Prilep, and Skopje.
Your Life at InterWorks