Meet part of IW’s team
We are looking for an experienced WordPress Developer to join our IT team in Bitola, Prilep, or Skopje. As part of our team, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of attractive and functional websites, including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates. If you have an eye and understanding of aesthetics, in-depth knowledge of front-end programming, and strong content management skills, and you want to further your career in the field, check our job requirements below and see if the job opening is a fit for you.
Minimum 3 years of working experience.
- Excellent Word Press knowledge: implementation, administration, layout, backup/restore
- WordPress plugin development
- Graphic design tools: Adobe Suite or similar
- UX design
- Web Layout and Responsive UI design
- HTML, CSS, LESS, SAAS
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- A humble and can-do attitude
- Disciplined, responsible, reliable person
- Comfortable in working with a team as well as independently
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Willing and able to travel when required
You will be responsible for
- Creating, implementing, and maintaining internal websites and website for clients
- Working with clients and internally from the concept phase of a website to creating and testing the site architecture
- Implement and maintain reusable code libraries to ensure effective WordPress development cycles
- Developing new functions for current websites
- Conducting WordPress training for colleagues
- Ensuring WordPress sites are streamlined and user-friendly
- Ensuring the sites follow web development best practices
- Resolving website issues in a timely manner
- Able to setup tracking codes such as Google Analytics, Global Site Tag, Google Tag Manager, etc.
- Comfortable with managing the website back-end including MySQL database and cPanel server access
What we offer
At InterWorks, we believe in our people. We believe in their ambition, creativity, and hard work to achieve what they have set, and we believe that by investing in them, we invest in our future – they are our most valuable asset. We focus on promoting culture and building a place where you can freely share your mistakes, opinions, and knowledge.
- full-time employment
- competitive salaries
- performance-related benefits and bonuses
- opportunity for personal & professional development
- possibility for international travel
- dynamic working environment
- private health insurance and much more.
InterWorks is an equal opportunity employer and the Equal Employment Opportunity is our fundamental principle. What we care for is your expertise, ambition to develop personally and professionally, and your values, regardless of your gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or marital status. We emphasize diversity, equality, and flexible working.
We work with the latest integration technologies, like MuleSoft, SnapLogic, TIBCO, we have one of the biggest Quality Assurance practices and we have expertise in AI, Machine Learning, Big Data, Microsoft, PHP, Mobile Development, AWS Cloud, Data Management, Business Support, and DevOps. Our clients are located in the USA and Europe and you can find us in Bitola, Prilep, Skopje, and Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Your Life at InterWorks
If you want to see what you will experience here besides work, check our Instagram, Facebook and YouTube accounts, and check some of the videos below.