InterWorks has several open positions for SQL Developers to join our Data Management and Application development teams in our offices in Bitola and Prilep, Macedonia.
Accept the challenge and you will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of technologies in a field of databases and SQL.
You will be responsible for organizing data, designing databases and ensuring their reliability, stability and performance.Â Youâ€™ll be working on developing queries, procedures, views, reports and so on.
- Excellent understanding of databases
- Excellent understanding of SQL programming (data objects, database design, data manipulation)
- Knowledge and experience with some DBMS (MSSQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Good understanding of ETL processes
- Advanced English proficiency (spoken and written)
- Desire to learn new skills of data field and grow competencies
- Knowledge and experience with any data reporting or analyses tool (for ex. SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services)
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases
- Experience within any topic of Data Management disciplines
What we offer
- Full time employment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Private health insurance
- An excellent and highly stimulating working environment
- Dynamic international working environment
- Great career opportunities
- Personal Development through PDPâ€™s, training, education and certifications
- Great colleagues
- Possibility for international travel
- Dynamic, enjoyable and pleasant work environment
If you feel confident about your skills and you are willing to work with our people who have a deep knowledge in the field, we encourage you to send us your resume.
We will carefully review it and you will hear from us very soon for the next steps. Candidates with higher and demonstrated experience will have an advantage. More details about your future career in InterWorks you can findÂ here.