InterWorks has an open position for a System Administrator to join our System Operations team in our offices in Bitola, Macedonia.
Most valuable requirements:
- Experience in Linux/Unix and/or Windows operating systems administration
- Shell Scripting Languages (Bash, Sh, Python, Power Shell, Batch)
- Experience in architecture and configuration of LAN/WAN, Wi-Fi, VLAN, VPN, DNS, DHCP, Routers, and Firewalls
- Experience in Directory Servers (Microsoft AD, Samba AD, Open LDAP)
- Experience in Group Policy
- Experience in Virtualization Technologies (Proxmox, VMware, VirtualBox)
- Experience in Web Server technologies (Apache, Apache Tomcat, Nginx)
- Advanced English proficiency (spoken and written)
- Experience in databases management and SQL, ability to create queries to investigate performance and troubleshooting
- Experience using and/or configuring monitoring tools like Nagios
- Experience in computer and network hardware (Server and Workstation Maintenance, Network maintenance â€“ diagnostics and cabling)
- Ability to multitask, prioritize assignments, work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Team player
- Eager to learn new things
- Participation in knowledge sharing
- Willing and able to travel when required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical problem-solving capabilities
- Able to find different ways of implementing solutions and solving problems
Enjoy our benefits:Â
- Full-time employment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- An excellent and highly stimulating working environment
- Dynamic international working environment
- Great career opportunities
- Private health insurance
- Personal Development through PDPâ€™s, training, education, and certifications
- Great colleagues
- Possibility for international travel
This is anÂ excellent opportunityÂ for anyone willingÂ to work within a stable environmentÂ where technology is a king and where support is continually offered, as well as aÂ career path moving forward. This offer is rare and almost unique, and soon you will feel the benefits of theÂ flexible working time,Â full-time employment,Â trainingÂ while on a project or between projects, exchange of experiences between the project teams, a synergy which can be built only in aÂ large familyÂ as InterWorks is today.
If you feel like a System Administrator, willing to work onÂ something new and interesting, side by side with our people who have deep knowledge of technologies,Â we encourage you to send us your resume.
We will carefully review it and you will hear from us very soon for the next steps.
Candidates with higher and demonstrated experience will have an advantage.
More details about Your future career in InterWorks you can findÂ here.