Do you want to engage in something more challenging and work for various clients? Would you like an opportunity to work on complex technical infrastructure, cloud integration platforms, CI/CD etc., for a broad spectrum of clients and industries?
InterWorks has an open position for an Integration Developer to join our TIBCO development team in our offices in Skopje, Macedonia.Â You have the chance to become a part of our TIBCO team and work on current as well as future projects for a variety of clients. As a TIBCO Integration Developer at InterWorks you will be a professional who can quickly become productive as part of a fastâmoving project team.
- TIBCO design, development and analysis
- TIBCO BusinessWorks 5.x and 6.x expertise preferred
- Experience of TIBCO Adapters
- Installation, configuration and support of TIBCO components
- Defining/implementing Code Versioning and Documentation
- SOA design patterns and principles
- OOP experience
- Technical Environments: Linux/Unix platform, SQL Server, XML, HTTP, SOAP, JSON, XSD Design
- English â good verbal and written communication skills
- Relevant work experience in IT
- Team player
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Participation in knowledge sharing
- Willing and able to travel when required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical problem solving capabilities
- Able to find different ways of implementing solutions
Enjoy our benefits:
- Full time employment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- An excellent and highly stimulating working environment
- Dynamic international working environment
- Great career opportunities
- Personal Development through PDPâs, training, education and certifications
- Great colleagues
- Possibility for international travel
- Dynamic, enjoyable and pleasant work environment
If you feel confident about your skills and you are willing to work onÂ something new and interesting, side by side with our people who have deep knowledge about integration development and want to work with the trending integration tools such as TIBCO, we encourage you to send us your resume.
We will carefully review it and you will hear from us very soon for the next steps. Candidates with higher and demonstrated experience will have an advantage. You can find more details about Your future career in InterWorksÂ here.