Industry: Telecommunication, Hardware
Duration: 4 months
Overview & Problem
Any owner of a big corporation can understand the need for having the business data from the internal and external applications in one place. Have you ever found yourself in the position of making a huge mistake in your decision-making process just because of not synchronized data?
One way to make your core business processes more efficient is with a single fully integrated system that will cover all of them. One of our clients wanted to do exactly that – increase the efficiency of their core business processes with a single fully integrated system that will cover ERP, CRM, eCommerce, Enterprise Inventory and more.
InterWorks implemented scheduled and triggered SnapLogic services, which are built based on best practices and standards, in designing effective integration patterns and solutions to support large-scale integration of enterprise systems.
InterWorks built a robust integration solution for easy management of the core business processes and fast data synchronization. Using SnapLogic we provided a near real-time integration between cloud-based NetSuite, and on-premise and cloud-based enterprise applications.
Benefits & Results
Increased implementation speed
- Solid implementation strategy for the Configure, Price, and Quote (CPQ) system tailored to the enterprise, products and services.
- Reduced time to market, accelerated revenue realization and lowered product and package development costs.
- Seamless integration of multiple heterogeneous source systems and applications.
- Comprehensive programming and configuration model with common functionalities developed following best practices and coding standards, well-defined interfaces, and component encapsulation.
- Improved data representation, harmonization, and analytics by the integration with the cloud-based NetSuite system.
- SnapLogic’s dynamic cloud environment provides options to scale up and down in response to different application loads.
- Reduced integration delivery risk by 40%.
- Increased implementation speed by 30%.
- Reduced costs by 45%.
- Increased quality.
If you want to read the complete case study, contact us on the button below.