Overview & Problem
This case study represents SnapLogic integrations we built to establish seamless interaction between ServiceNow and Cisco CUCDM.
The client is a US National telecommunications provider and they had problems with inconsistent integrations delivery. There was also a lack of standards for enabling large-scale integration of enterprise systems. As a solution we built a cloud-based Snaplogic application that helped to overcome these problems and establish proper integration flows in the company.
InterWorks built an integration solution for easy management of the communication process. Using SnapLogic we provided a near real-time integration between cloud-based SNOW and on-premise Cisco CUCDM system.
Benefits & Results
- Services provided by the pipelines are encapsulated and communicated via well-defined interfaces.
- Changes to specific integration pipelines are decoupled. We are able to modify and test just one pipeline, and then push it to production.
- SnapLogic’s dynamic cloud environment provides options to scale up and down in response to application load.
- Faults are isolated so the overall application is mainly unaffected by the failure of a single pipeline.
- Implemented rollback mechanism completely reverts the changes made in the backend system to the previous state in case there is an error in the invocation of some of the sub-operations.
- Long term, the platform reduces integration delivery risk, increases implementation speed, reduces costs and increases quality.
If you want to read the complete case study, contact us on the link below.